Ways to control “High Blood Pressure”23/01/2021
Do you work at night?26/01/2021
We consider gastric to be a common problem. Burning of the throat or chest or chest pain are common symptoms of gastric problems. Some people suffer from gastric problems all year round. There is no cure even after taking a handful of medicines. On the contrary, a thousand diseases and pains are taking up residence in your body without your knowledge. In winter, gastric problems are more common.
Keep gastric problems away from yourself without taking gastric medicine. How to solve gastric problems at home in a homely way-
- Tokdai which has no alternative to alleviate gastric problems. Tocai contains calcium, which prevents gas from forming in the stomach. Mixing bit salt with it will give good results. The lactic acid in tocai strengthens the digestive process.
- Banana is a perennial and everyone’s favorite fruit. Bananas are called natural antacids. There is no substitute for gastric problems. Bananas are rich in potassium, which acts as a preventative against acid reflux. Every morning I wake up and eat a banana on an empty stomach to get rid of gastric problems. However, 1-2 bananas are fine. Nothing should be eaten too much. Moreover, bananas are very beneficial for those who have gastric problems due to smoking.
- Basil leaves are a plant rich in medicinal properties. Basil leaves help in the production of mucus-like substances in the stomach. You get up in the morning and have tea! Put some basil leaves in that tea. Let it boil with tea, eat that tea on an empty stomach, it will taste great. And you will also get relief from gastric pain. If one is not in the habit of drinking tea in the morning, he can eat it with basil leaves in lukewarm water.
- Ginger-garlic helps to get rid of gas-heartburn. Ginger digests food very quickly. So half an hour before eating, grate the ginger and eat it with bitunun. It will not have the problem of heartburn after eating. Garlic does not only enhance the taste in cooking. It contains a lot of fiber which is easily digested.
- Fennel can reduce your gastric pain instantly. Chewing fennel after eating is not likely to cause acid. Soak fennel in water before going to bed at night. Eat on an empty stomach the next morning. Or you can boil it with fennel in hot water with a few mint leaves. In this way you will get rid of gastric problems.
Stay well Stay healthy.