High blood pressure is considered a permanent disease. High blood pressure can be a big danger for us. High blood pressure can also cause death. In that case high blood pressure should not be neglected. Patients with high blood pressure must follow the advice of a doctor.
However, there are some guidelines to follow to reduce and control high blood pressure –
1. Take care of regular blood pressure measurements.
2. Stay happy and stay away from mental exhaustion.
3. Trying to lose and control body weight.
4. Eat less salt.
5. Stay away from alcohol or drugs.
6. Exercise if you need to walk hard for at least 30 minutes every day.
7. Rest as needed.
8. Fatty foods should be avoided.
9. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
10. Smoking should be avoided.
11. Diabetes, hyperlipidemia (accumulation of excess fat in the blood) should be controlled.